Honest 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Review
Avoid certain ‘health foods’ and do exercises that trick your body into losing 9 times more fat than regular cardio! Mmmm, seems we’ve heard this all before. But hang on a second. What if the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure really works…
The problem with fat loss and fitness is that everywhere you turn there’s some new ‘wonder’ system being touted as the latest way to lose weight. So you’ll excuse us if we’re a little cynical about Vic Magary’s 31 Day Fat Loss Cure that alleges to give you all the information you need to lose up to 50lbs of belly fat. But – doing our best to keep an open mind – we checked it out. Because what if (and that’s a big ‘what if,’) he really has come up with a winning formula? Read on to find out our in-depth results:
So what exactly does your money buy?
The 31 Day Fat Loss Cure is based around what Vic Magary calls his ‘Dirty Little Secrets,’ (no, not those kind of secrets!) Secrets such as being dead against any long, slow cardio – such as that dull treadmill road to nowhere or the exercise bike boredom that plugging into the loudest of MTV channels can’t make any more exciting.
• Dirty Little Secret Number #1 – This is all about why most trainers and gym are basically lying to you about the best way to lose that stubborn belly fat. Those long, slow, booooooring cardio workouts will truly become a thing of the past, once you realize that the only way to lose that hideous flab around your midriff is by short, explosive workouts that force the large body muscle groups into action.
• Dirty Little Secret Number #2 – Is all about why all those so-called ‘health’ foods are actually what is stopping you from losing the flab. Yes, really! Foods such as whole grains, low-fat and diet food simply force your body to rebel against what is natural and literally force you to gain fat! The 31 Day Fat Loss Cure shows you that not all fats are bad, and why you actually need to eat certain fats to encourage your body to not only work at its optimum, but to use stored fat as energy, rather than sacrifice your much needed muscle tone.
• Dirty Little Secret Number #3 – Why sit ups and regular ab exercises honestly don’t do anything to give you that smooth, fat free or even ripped torso that we all dream of – and show you the exact exercises that will give you the outcome you desire.
• Dirty Little Secret Number #4 – This is all about your fat loss program giving you the results you require! In other words, you’ll look different in a month’s time, and two months’ time and so on and so on. Rather than the people who continue battling on with the workouts that don’t work, meaning they look the same six months down the line… And how demoralizing is that!
Well, this all sounds pretty good stuff, and yes, Vic Magary certainly seems to be talking some sense. And we have to admit that it’s pretty refreshing to not hear more of the same old same old that most fat loss programs churn out on a monotonous basis.
The 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Manual is a physical product. This means that you’ll receive the whole thing, through the mail, mailed direct to your door. And it consists of the following:
• The 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Manual – this 68 page manual includes everything you need to know to blast away Vic’s ‘Dirty Little Secrets,’ and encourage your body to ditch the fat, fast! It includes both beginners and advanced exercise programs to be carried out at home or, if you prefer, at the gym.
• The Common Sense Nutrition Program – that allows you to eat like a normal person, including a section for vegetarian and vegans.
• Live videos of Vic Coaching three very different people through the complete 31 Day Fat Loss Cure program.
• 58 minute Fat Loss Success Blueprint – an audio interrogation, where you’ll hear personal accounts of two people who followed the program to get the body they desired.
• 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Exercise Database – Showing you how to do each exercise properly.
• 29 minute Fat Loss Secrets – an interrogation with world renowned nutritionist Isabel De Los Rios.
• Operation Get Off the Couch And Get In Shape – a motivational audio program.
• Instant access to the digital version of 31 Day Fat Loss Cure (allowing you to start today, without having to wait for the mailman to arrive)
Oh, and a nice touch is Vic’s lifetime, iron clad money back guarantee. He says that if you don’t get the results you expect, then he doesn’t deserve to keep your money.
Who is this suitable for?
Well, Vic is touting the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure at simply everyone. From those suffering from middle aged spread, to that post-pregnancy baby belly, to the office worker who spends three or four nights down the gym but to no avail. This is a program for anyone, no matter what their level of fitness or how bad their genetics.
So who is Vic Magary?
Vic Magary is certainly making a name for himself. He was the guy who went into the army carrying more than a few extra pounds, despite having spent the previous three months following the usual weight loss methods. Within 24 hours of joining the army, he began to realize exactly why those ‘usual’ fitness programs simply didn’t work. Within the first few weeks he lost 19.5lbs of stubborn belly fat, and has now put his proven findings into the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure so everyone can take advantage of the military fitness secrets.
Dr. Ron Hekier, M.D. – head weight loss surgeon for the Bariatric Surgery of Texas has also endorsed this program, saying it gives fantastic results for people of all levels of fitness.
The Pros of 31 Day Fat Loss Cure
• Not only do the exercises in 31 Day Fat Loss Cure take only minutes per day to perform, but they require the use of no special gym equipment whatsoever, which is a huge bonus.
• By cutting out the few ‘bad’ foods that cause you to hang onto that nasty belly fat, you really can give up calorie counting and dieting – forever!
• The results are quick – something that we all crave when starting a new fat loss program
• The program is simple to follow. There are no long explanations, no tedious charts and no difficult workout routines.
• It doesn’t matter how unfit you are, you can begin to follow the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Program.
The Cons of the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure Program
• Okay, this is no miracle cure. So you do need to bring along the motivation and put some effort into making this program a success.
• You will undoubtedly have to put up with remarks from people who’ll probably think you’ve resorted to diet pills to finally lose the lard (ah well, these things are sent to try us…)
There are also other programs out there that make claims of losing weight quickly. One such example is Joel Marion’s Xtreme fat loss diet.
So what’s our verdict?
Well, begrudgingly, we have to admit that the 31 Day Fat Loss Cure, if followed correctly, really does work. And the lifetime guarantee is a nice touch, for those of us who might well lack the necessary motivation. But when you start dropping the pounds – and if you follow this correctly then you will – that’s going to be all the motivation you need to carry on. In a nutshell, Vic’s program gets a great big thumbs up from us – well done!